Thermo Scientific™ Biological Indicators
Easy and inexpensive methods to monitor steam sterilizer effectiveness
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ AY759X1
Indicators verify sterility of instruments, vials, media, liquid cycles and other products in less time than it takes to send samples to an outside lab. Choice of two biological indicators: for media and liquids or for instruments, glassware, and other applications. Color change from purple to yellow indicates an ineffective sterilization process.
For Media and Liquids
- SterilAmp™ II Biological Indicators with spore populations of 106
- Available in boxes of 25 or 100
- B/T Sure™ Biological Indicators with spore populations of 105 Other spore populations available upon request Comply with current AAMI and ISO standards
B/T Sure and SterilAmp II Biological Indicators
- Verify sterility of instruments, media, and other steam-sterilized items in just two days, using a simple three-step process
- Easy sterilization identification: Purple color ensures sterilization; yellow, cloudy results indicate an ineffective sterilization
- Indicators can save up to 60% of the cost of outsourcing complete sterility tests
- B/T Sure indicators are for instruments, glassware, and other apparatus; have spore population of 105
- SterilAmp II indicators are for media and additives; have spore population of 106
- Verify that sterilizer reached adequate sterilization temperature during a cycle
- Can also be used to verify that an item has been run through a sterilization cycle
- Available in pouches, tabs, strips, and tape
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|B/T Sure™ Biological Indicator|
|Instruments, glassware and other apparatus|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok