Thermo Scientific™ Easy Pierce Heat Sealing Foil
Use this heat sealing foil to ready your microplate for compound management and high-throughput screening applications, such as PCR.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ AB1720
Seal your microplate for compound management and high-throughput screening, including PCR, with Thermo Scientific™ Easy Pierce Heat Sealing Foil. Suitable for use with Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) reagents, this sealing foil creates a peelable bond that can be easily pierced and removed by hand.
- Suitable for PCR (requires the pressure from a screw-down heated lid)
- Easily pierced
- Peelable bond can be removed by hand
- 20μm foil is even more easily pierced and is suitable for multiple layering
- Recommended for use with DMSO
- Seal Integrity Range: -80°C to +80°C (+120°C with adequate pressure from cycler lid)
|EasyPierce 20μm Thin Foil; 85x135mm|
|Ideal for compound management and high throughput screening applications, suitable for PCR|
|Polypropylene, Multiple seals can be applied over existing seal|
|All well shapes|
|Life Science Reagents, DMSO|
|80 x 125 mm|
|General; Long term|
|-80°C to +80°C, -80°C to +120°C with adequate pressure|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok