Thermo Scientific Luminaris Color HRM qPCR Master Mix
Luminaris Color HRM Master Mix is a convenient ready-to-use master mix designed for accurate detection of DNA sequence variations using High Resolution Melt analysis method.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific K1031BID
- High performance on most real-time instruments with HRM capabilities
- Dual-color system for easy reaction setup
- Superior discrimination of all four SNP classes
- High sensitivity - accurate results from 30 copies of genomic DNA
- Exceptional stability of fully assembled reaction - for high-throughput applications
- Optimized for PikoReal Real-Time System and software
|Genotyping & genomic profiling, real time PCR (qPCR), SNP genotyping, mutation discovery (gene scanning), heterozygosity screening, bacterial genotyping, CpG methylation analysis|
|Store at -20°C.|
|2 x 1.25mL Luminaris Color HRM Master Mix (2X) includes chemically modified Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase, EvaGreen™ fluorescent dye, dNTPs and MgCl2 in an optimized PCR buffer with a blue dye; 1 x 1.25mL 40X Yellow Sample Buffer with a yellow dye; 2 x 1.25mL Nuclease-free water|
|250 x 20μL reactions|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 2 Years
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.