Thermo Scientific Luminaris HiGreen qPCR Master Mix, High ROX
Thermo Scientific Luminaris Color HiGreen and Luminaris HiGreen qPCR Master Mixes are universal ready-to-use solutions optimized for qPCR and two-step RT-qPCR.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific K0961
- UDG in the master mix to prevent carry-over contamination
- Equal performance of blue and colorless master mixes
- Versions with premixed ROX or fluorescein for different real-time platforms
- Standard cycling protocols
- Excellent qPCR performance
- Specificity: Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase and the optimized buffer eliminate non-specific amplification and formation of primer dimers
- Sensitivity: ingle copy detection
- Wide linear range: accurate quantification across 9 orders of magnitude
- Reproducibility and convenience: ready-to-use 2X master mix
|250 x 20μL reactions|
|Store at -20°C.|
|Detection Method: SYBR, PCR Method: qPCR|
|7000 System, 7300 System, 7700 System, 7900HT System, StepOne™ System, StepOnePlus™ System|
|Real time PCR (qPCR), gene expression analysis, siRNA validation, genotyping and pathogen detection|
|Luminaris HiGreen High ROX qPCR Master Mix (2X) includes Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase, UDG and dNTPs (also dUTP) in an optimized PCR buffer. The master mix contains high concentration of ROX passive reference dye for specific real-time platforms and is supplied with nuclease-free water.|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 2 Years
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.