Thermo Scientific Luminaris HiGreen qPCR Master Mix
Thermo Scientific Luminaris Color HiGreen and Luminaris HiGreen qPCR Master Mixes are universal ready-to-use solutions optimized for qPCR and two-step RT-qPCR.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific K0991
Ready-to-use qPCR master mixes with premixed UDG optimized for SYBR Green chemistry using standard cycling protocol. Master mixes available with or without blue color.
- UDG in the master mix to prevent carry-over contamination
- Equal performance of blue and colorless master mixes
- Versions with premixed ROX or fluorescein for different real-time platforms
- Standard cycling protocols
- Excellent qPCR performance
- Specificity: Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase and the optimized buffer eliminate non-specific amplification and formation of primer dimers
- Sensitivity: single copy detection
- Wide linear range: accurate quantification across 9 orders of magnitude
- Reproducibility and convenience: ready-to-use 2X master mix
|250 x 20μL rxns|
|Store at -20°C.|
|Detection Method: SYBR, PCR Method: qPCR|
|Bio-Rad CFX384 Touch™, BioRad CFX96™, Cepheid SmartCycler, Corbett Rotor-Gene, Eppendorf MasterCycler RealPlex, MJ Chromo4, MJ Opticon, Roche LightCycler 480|
|Real time PCR (qPCR), gene expression analysis, siRNA validation, genotyping and pathogen detection|
|Luminaris HiGreen qPCR Master Mix (2X) includes Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase, UDG and dNTPs (also dUTP) in an optimized PCR buffer; supplied with nuclease-free water.|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 2 Years
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.