Thermo Scientific Maxima H Minus First Strand cDNA Synthesis Kits
A complete system for highly efficient synthesis of first strand cDNA.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific K1681
Get highly efficient synthesis of first strand cDNA with the Thermo Scientific Maxima H Minus First Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit.
The kit uses the Maxima H Minus Reverse Transcriptase (RT), which is an advanced enzyme derived by in vitro evolution of M-MuLV RT. The enzyme features the highest thermostability among the derivatives of M-MuLV RT and lacks RNase H activity. The Maxima H Minus First Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit allows synthesis of long cDNAs up to 20 kb at elevated temperatures (up to 65°C), superseding other systems' abilities to produce full-length cDNA. Due to increased synthesis rates the reaction can be completed in 30 minutes.
The new Maxima H Minus First Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit with dsDNase provides a dramatically simplified workflow that combines genomic DNA elimination and cDNA synthesis into one-tube procedure. The kit contains a novel double-strand specific DNase (dsDNase) engineered to remove contaminating genomic DNA from RNA preps in 2 minutes without damage to quality or quantity of RNA. Highly specific dsDNase activity towards double-stranded DNA ensures that single-stranded DNA (such as cDNA and primers) is not cleaved and dsDNase treated RNA can be directly added to reverse transcription.
- Integrated genomic DNA removal step
- Increased reaction temperatures - the first strand of cDNA can be synthesized within the 42 to 65°C temperature range
·High yields of full-length first strand cDNA - with RNA templates up to 20 kb
- Flexible priming - oligo(dT)18, random hexamer, or gene-specific primers
- First Strand cDNA synthesis for RT-PCR
- Construction of cDNA libraries
- Generation of probes for hybridization
- Antisense RNA synthesis
- Maxima H Minus First Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit contains Maxima H Minus Enzyme Mix, Oligo(dT)18 and Random hexamer primers, 5X RT Buffer, dNTP Mix, and nuclease-free water.
- Maxima H Minus First Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit with dsDNase, in addition to the above listed components, contains dsDNase and 10X dsDNase Buffer.
- Maxima H Minus Enzyme Mix contains Maxima H Minus Reverse Transcriptase and RiboLock RNase Inhibitor. RiboLock RNase Inhibitor effectively protects RNA templates from degradation by RNases A, B and C at temperatures up to 55°C.
- Oligo(dT)18 and random hexamer primers are supplied with the kit. Random hexamer primers bind non-specifically and are used to synthesize cDNA from all RNAs in a total RNA population. The oligo(dT)18 primer selectively anneals to the 3'-end of poly(A) RNA, synthesizing cDNA only from poly(A) tailed mRNA. Gene-specific primers may also be used with the kit to prime synthesis from a specified sequence.
- 10 mM dNTP Mix is a premixed aqueous solution of dATP, dTTP, dCTP, and dGTP
- Nuclease-free water is provided for reaction set-up and dilution of sample DNA. The absence of endo-, exodeoxyribonucleases, ribonucleases, and phosphatases has been confirmed by appropriate quality tests. Note that the name of this product has changed. The previous name is RevertAid Premium First Strand cDNA Synthes
Quality Control: Functionally tested in RT-PCR using 100 fg of control GAPDH RNA and GAPDH control primers generate a prominent 496 bp product on 1% agarose gel after ethidium bromide staining.
Storage Condition: -20°C
|First Strand cDNA synthesis for RT-PCR, Construction of cDNA libraries, Generation of probes for hybridization, Antisense RNA synthesis|
|Maxima H Minus Enzyme Mix, Oligo(dT)18 and Random hexamer primers, 5X RT Buffer, dNTP Mix, nuclease-free water, dsDNase and 10X dsDNase Buffer|
|20 x 20μL Reactions|
|Store at -20deg.C.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok