Thermo Scientific™ Hybaid OmniSlide Thermal Cycler System
Processes slides through incubation/thermal cycling and stringency washing of most hybridization and PCR protocols
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ HBOSBB110
- Modular processing system can process up to 20 slides simultaneously
- Slides are placed in the slide rack for easy transfer between modules
- High-capacity, flat-block cycler with twin thermal cycling blocks can be used for simple incubations or more complex thermal cycling reactions
- Unit minimizes intra- and inter-slide temperature variability to ensure assay reproducibility
- Integral, removable humidity chamber preserves sample integrity
- Two temperature control modes provide accurate temperature control
- Simulated Slide Control constantly calculates the sample temperature and adjusts the block temperature as necessary
- Block Control monitors the actual block temperature
Practice of the patented Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) process requires a license in certain countries. The Thermo Scientific Thermal Cycler is an Authorized Thermal Cycler and may be used with PCR licenses available from Applied Biosystems. Its use with Authorized Reagents also provides a limited PCR license in accordance with the label rights accompanying such reagents.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok