Thermo Scientific Labtainer BPC Bag with 2 Ports, Luer Lock and MPC Insert
Simplify cleaning and disposal and reduce cross-contamination risks for 50 to 2000mL volumes of media, buffers, water for injection (WFI) and biological products.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific SH30657.14
Using Thermo Scientific Labtainer BPC bag with 2 top ports (luer lock and MPC insert), simplify cleaning and disposal and reduce cross-contamination risks for 50 to 2000mL volumes of media, buffers, water for injection (WFI) and biological products.Labtainers are constructed with our CX5-14 single web, multi-layer cast film manufactured in a cGMP facility. Our standard Labtainers are suitable for a wide array of bioprocess applications. For optimal fit, form and function Labtainers can be customized using the industry's largest component library.
- 11 sizes from 50mL to 50L
- Film designed to incorporate best combination of flexibility and durability for collection, storage and transport of sterile bioprocess liquids: superior stress resistance, puncture resistance, and physical properties to ensure stability of contents
- Gamma-irradiation sterilized
- Convenient end-port design with a handle at the opposing end
- Space-efficient, ergonomic alternative to rigid walled carboys
- Customizable via the industry's largest library of qualified components
Sampling collection of in-process samples at a variety of bioprocessing stages
Harvest collection and storage of bulk product from bioreactors
Storage sterile storage of media, buffers and process intermediates
Separation feeding and receiving of sterile liquids from separation systems
Purification buffer feeding to purification system, fraction collection and storage
Filling sterile reservoir for filling systems
Shipping - bulk sterile liquids, buffers, media and process intermediates within and between facilities
|Two-dimensional disposable cell culture/bioprocess bag; SH30657.14|
|Port 1 End Treatment: Female Luer Lock, No Tubing; Port 2 End Treatment: Male Luer Lock, No Tubing|
|CX5-14 Single Web Film|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok