Thermo Scientific HyPURITY Aquastar HPLC Columns, 3 and 5µm Particle Size
Polar endcapped for alternative selectivity
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 22505153030
Thermo Scientific HyPURITY AQUASTAR HPLC Columns combine the benefits of the HyPURITY 190Å silica with a polar end-capped bonded chemistry. The result is a column with aqueous stability with good retention of polar compounds. HyPURITY is based on the highest quality silica availableessentially metal-free with exceptionally stablity at high and low pH. The rugged and robust manufacturing process ensures reproducibility and optimum quality, batch after batch. Within the manufacturing process, extra care is taken to ensure an extensively homogenous silica surface. This surface is a key precursor in the preparation of uniform bonded phases.
HyPURITY AQUASTAR HPLC column benefits include:
- Increased retention of polar compounds
- Chromatographic improvements over end-capped C18
- Optimized for LC/MS applications
- Unaffected by 100% aqueous conditions
- Ideal for critical pairs analyses
- Compatible with 100% aqueous mobile phases and standard reversed-phase mobile phases
Other column dimensions are also available. Please call Customer Service for more information.