Thermo Scientific™ IEC™ Centra™-B Plus Centrifuge
A manual cell washer and low-speed centrifuge rolled into one.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 031310F
Accepts either of two rotors—a cell washing rotor supplied with the unit or an accessory blood tube rotor, making this an exceptionally versatile clinical instrument.
- Capacity: 12 tubes, 10-12 O.D.× 75mm long
- Maximum (fixed) speed/force: 3450rpm/1200×G (with optional 05-112-138 rotor)
- Membrane touch control panel with four-digit LCD readout
- Timer: 99 min. 99 sec. maximum
- Run time settings: Up to 1 min. (in 5-sec. increments), from 1 to 5 minutes (15-sec.), and from 5 to 15 minutes (30-sec.)
- HOLD position for continuous run
- Top-mounted viewport allows for independent speed verification
- Chamber has disposable liner to protect the guard bowl from sample spills
- Fail-safe cover interlock system prevents lid from being opened while rotor is spinning
- Two deceleration options: fast braking, for quick stop; or coast, for a gentle finish
- Brushless induction motor requires no maintenance
- Capacity: 12 tubes, 10–12 O.D. × 75mm long
- Maximum (fixed) speed/force: 3350rpm/1000×G
- Transparent plastic with center handle for convenient insertion, removal and transport
Blood typing, cross matching, genotyping, Coombs testing, and Rh titers
† Achieves maximum speed/force with optional Blood Tube Rotor.
Dimensions: 12 1/2L × 10W × 10 in.H (32 × 26 × 26cm); Net weight: 15 1/2 lb. (6.9kg); for 120V 60Hz; optional Blood Tube Rotor allows tubes of different sizes to be run simultaneously (15-112-138, order online)
Service agreement available.
|1,000 x g|
|120 V 60 Hz|
|1,000 to 1,999 x g|
|99 min. 99 sec.|
|Membrane touch control panel|
|3,000 to 3,999 rpm|
|10 x 10 x 12.5 in. (26 x 26 x 32 cm)|
|15.5 lb. (6.9 kg)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok