Thermo Scientific Lindberg/Blue M 1700°C Tube Furnaces
Achieve rapid heat up, recovery and cool down with a tube furnace that delivers outstanding energy release, reducing thermal process cycle time.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific STF54434C
Achieve rapid heat up, recovery and cool down with a tube furnace that delivers outstanding energy release, reducing thermal process cycle time. Thermo Scientific Lindberg/Blue M 1700°C Tube Furnaces feature heating elements with unique right-angle bend and sidewall mounting to deliver exceptional energy release, reduced thermal process cycle time, and cost savings through quicker throughput. Thermo Scientific Moldatherm graduated-density insulation provides safety, performance and outstanding radial and linear temperature uniformity with resistance to thermal shock.
Not available in Europe
- Heating elements tolerate rapid cycling over extended periods; elements are easily replaceable without the need to match resistance values
- Type “B” thermocouples assure accurate temperature measurement and long thermocouple life; 10ft. compensated lead wire with polarized plug included
- Moldatherm graduated density insulation adds to safety and performance by forming enhanced insulation protection between the high-temperature chamber and exterior cabinet surface
- Double shell construction and convection cooling design reduces exterior surface temperature
- Removable louvered panels provide easier access to heating elements and thermocouple
- Temperature range: 500°C to 1700°C
Independent digital temperature control module, available separately.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|16 x 22 x 19 in. (40.6 x 55.9 x 48.3 cm)|
|208/240 V 50/60 Hz|
|500°C to 1700°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok