Thermo Scientific Lindberg/Blue M LGO Box Furnaces
Utilize the latest technical advances in heating elements, insulation and temperature control integrated into a self-contained cabinet with these box furnaces.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific BF51841C1
Utilize the latest technical advances in heating elements, insulation and temperature control integrated into a self-contained cabinet with Thermo Scientific Lindberg/Blue M LGO Box Furnaces. Furnaces feature proprietary LGO (light gauge overbend) heating elements and Thermo Scientific Moldatherm insulation for efficient and economical transfer of heat to chamber, with low exterior temperatures. Variable heat-up rate eliminates thermal shock to materials with inherently quick heat up and cool down rates.
Not available in Europe
- Variable heat-up rate eliminates thermal shock to materials with quick heat-up and cool-down rates
- Choice of side hinge or vertical lift door
- Air vent (1in. dia., top) and air inlet (0.375in. dia., rear) for inert atmosphere exchange (may experience some leakage at door)
- Self-tuning, digital instrumentation for precise temperature setpoint and display
- Platinel II thermocouple for long-term stability
- 0.6 cu. ft. models feature vertical lift door; 2 cu. ft. models feature horizontal side swing door, hot side facing away from operator for protection
- Microprocessor-based self-tuning PID control (proportional, integral, derivative) provides optimum thermal process, prevents overshoot
- Control panel designed for easy access and maintenance
- Main power ON/OFF switch on control panel
- Adjustable high-limit overtemperature protection
- Simultaneous LED display of actual temperature vs. setpoint
- Can be configured to display temperature in either °C or °F
- Safety door switch interrupts power to heating element when door is opened; protects heating elements and minimizes exposure to end-user
- Removable shelves for versatility
- Moldatherm hearthplate supports load and prevents damage due to spillage
Digital, Single-Setpoint Controller
- Single segment, single setpoint, one ramp to setpoint
Digital Single-Program, Multiple-Segment Programmable Controller
- Single program with multiple segments for ramp (up and down) and dwell (timed hold) temperature control
Digital Multiple-Program, Multiple-Segment Programmable Controller
- Available on models with
P designation Multiple programs and segments for ramp (up and down) and dwell (timed hold) temperature control
Overtemperature Control (OTC)
- Adjustable digital overtemperature control, available on selected models with
B suffix designation
- Protects furnace and load in the event of primary control circuit failure
- Overrides main controller and shuts off power to furnace if high limit is reached
- Manual reset required for safety
- Operates via magnetic contacts through signal from independent thermocouple
Flowmeter Option (FM) (Inert Atmosphere Only)
- Available on selected models with
- Gas flowmeter, adjustable, located on front control panel
- Adjustable flowrate, range 1.0 to 10.0 cu. ft./hr. standard
- Suitable for inert gas or airflow to chamber
- Allows fresh air exchange for ashing applications Not suitable for combustible or volatile gases
Required power cord and hardwiring not included. Optional RS485 Digital Communications Port allows controller to be connected to a PC for remote monitoring and control of the furnace; up to 30 units can be connected to one PC.
B for Overtemperature Control (OTC) when ordering.
One two-part shelf (0.6 cu. ft. models have one shelf position at center position; 2.0 cu. ft. models have three shelf positions)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|15 x 15 x 15 in. (38.1 x 38.1 x 38.1cm)|
|100° to 1200°C|
|28 x 29 x 33 in. (71.1 x 73.7 x 83.8cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok