Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Single Use Analytical Filter Funnels
Perform microbiological QC testing and analysis of water, food/beverage, raw material and finished product with these economical sterile disposable funnels.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 1450020
Use these economical sterile disposable filter funnels to perform microbiological QC testing and analysis of water, food/beverage, raw material and finished product. The squeeze and twist funnel is easy to remove for retrieval of the CN membrane.Features:
- High impact polystyrene collars are rugged for reliable performance
- Preassembled, sterile, individually are bagged to ensure sample integrity
- Adapters accommodate No. 8 stoppers for use with 0.5 in. hole in vacuum manifolds or filter flasks
- 47mm diameter cellulose nitrate membrane is certified for water quality work
- 250mL sizes are useful when testing beverages that may foam
- Cat. No. 147-0045 features gray membrane that turns black when wet, making it easier to detect and count growing colonies
Includes: Six funnel adapters with each case
|Meet requirements of APHA Standard Methods and EPA requirements for water quality work.
|Filter Manifolds and Filtering Flasks
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok