Thermo Scientific Nalgene High-Speed Round-Bottom PPCO Centrifuge Tubes
Improve rotor fit and performance using Thermo Scientific Nalgene High-Speed Round-Bottom PPCO Centrifuge Tubes, featuring uniform wall thickness and diameter.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 31100500
Improve rotor fit and performance using Thermo Scientific Nalgene High-Speed Round-Bottom PPCO Centrifuge Tubes, featuring uniform wall thickness and diameter. Tubes have excellent chemical resistance.Features
- Round bottoms that fit high-speed rotors in refrigerated or nonrefrigerated centrifuges
- Molding technique for uniform wall thickness and increased strength
- Uniform diameter (no taper) for better rotor fit and force tolerance
- 50 and 100mL sizes available lipped for easier retrieval from rotor cavities
- Economical choicemay also be used as test tubes
- Longer lasting than polycarbonate tubes under conditions of repeated autoclaving
Supplied without closure; friction-fit closures available separately (DS3111-series)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|50,000 x g|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.