Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ NucleoLink™ Plates, Modules and Strips
Save time and avoid contamination risk—perform solid-phase amplification and detection within the same well
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 248450
Ideal for hybridization assays.
Starter Kit (Cat. No. 249344) contains everything necessary to perform testing, including: 48 strips (clear), 1 frame, 60 pieces of Tape 8, a spacer plate and application literature. These components can also be purchased separately.
- Use in place of time-consuming methods such as gel electrophoresis and Southern blotting
- Usable with any “ELISA-like” detection and measurement method
- Compatible with standard microplate readers
- Consists of 1 × 8 strips fitted into a 96-well format frame
- V-shaped wells with flat, readable bottoms and thin walls (0.35mm)
- Withstand temperatures from -20° to +120°C
- Strips are sealable with polyester Tape 8
- Working volume: Plates and BreakApart modules - 150μl, Strips 100μl
|1 x 8|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok