Thermo Scientific Pierce Quantitative Colorimetric Peptide Assay
Measure total peptide concentration by a colorimetic microplate method that provides improved sensitivity, reproducibility and ease using the Thermo Scientific Pierce Quantitative Colorimetric Peptide Assay.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 23275
The Thermo Scientific Pierce Quantitative Colorimetric Peptide Assay is an easy-to-use colorimetric microplate assay designed specifically to improve the sensitivity and reproducibility of quantitation of peptide mixtures.
- Sensitive - accurately detect as little as 25µg/mL of peptide mixture
- Robust - assay performance rigorously tested using peptide digest mixtures
- Robust peptide digest standard - kit includes a validated peptide digest standard for improved reproducibility of quantitation
- Compatible - works with many reagents, including mass spectrometry sample preparation reagents and TMT-labeled peptides
- Convenient - easy mix-and read-format and stable colorimetric signal that may be read in as little as 15 minutes
The kit also contains a high quality peptide digest reference standard for use in generating linear standard curves and to serve as a calibration control. This colorimetric peptide assay requires a small amount of sample (20µL) and has a working peptide concentration range of 25 to 1000µg/mL. The increased sensitivity, low sample assay volume, and included reference standard are essential for accurate and robust measurement of peptide digest samples, especially for mass spectrometry applications.
- Recommended for peptide mixtures
- Not recommended for synthetic peptides because the assay is affected by peptide amino acid content
- Normalizing sample concentrations for quantitative downstream applications
- Normalizing sample loading volumes for LC, MS, and LC/MS applications
- Measuring recovery after peptide clean-up procedures
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Colorimettric Assay Reagent A, 50 mL
Colorimetric Assay Reagent B, 2 x 25 mL
Colorimetric Assay Reagent C, 2 mL
Peptide Digest Assay Standard, 1.5 mL
Store in refrigerator (2–8°C).
|Peptides, Protease-digested protein|
Spend more, get more in Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, and Gibco life sciences products.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok