Thermo Scientific Precision High-Performance Incubators
Mechanical or gravity convection
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific PR205075M
Mechanical convection provides uniform heating, precise temperature control and fast drying. A blower circulates heated air in a horizontal airflow pattern for efficient heat distribution with tight temperature tolerances of up to ±0.5°C. Gravity convection offers gentle drying with heat-generated convection to move the air vertically through the chamber to heat samples.
Advanced Microprocessor PID Controls
- Sophisticated microprocessor PID controls with easy-to-view digital LED readout
- Temperature is displayed on large, three-character screen; can be easily set from 5°C above ambient to up to 75°C (depending on model) in 0.1°C increments using touch-sensitive arrow keys
- Fixed setpoints on control panel eliminate need for tuning
- Offset feature enables easy calibration
- Built-in safety backup maintains control at 3° above setpoint if primary heater control fails
- Visual alarm indicates when temperature exceeds 3°C setpoint
- Inner glass door permits viewing of samples without disturbing chamber environment
- Silicone gasket on outer door and 7.6cm (3 in.)-thick fiberglass insulation prevents heat loss, ensures excellent temperature uniformity
- Circuit breaker protects against power surges
- Durable, enamel-coated steel exterior
- Interior chamber is easy-to-clean stainless steel
- Low-watt density heater elements are designed for long life
- Internal electrical outlet allows operation of a shaker, stirrer or other lab apparatus (849.6L unit has two outlets)
- Large capacity units (317L) with double-door design
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
UL/cUL listed, except for large capacity units.
Warranty and Services
One year, parts and labor
|±0.5 at 37°C|
|Enamel coated Steel|
|3 in. Thick Fiberglass|
|5 to 65°C|
|11.2 cu. ft.|
|11.2 cu. ft.|
|11.2 cu. ft., 317L|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok