Epredia Paraffin Type 1, 3, 6, 9
Find the perfect fit with four different blends of highly refined paraffin and polymers, offering a choice of infiltration times and cutting characteristics.
Manufacturer: Epredia 8334
Find the perfect option to fit your needs with Epredia Paraffin Type 1, 3, 6, 9: Four different blends of highly refined paraffin and polymers, offering a choice of infiltration times and cutting characteristics.
- All paraffins melt between 55° and 57°C and are triple filtered to 0.5µm
- Flake form has a greater surface-to-weight ratio than pellets, resulting in a faster melting time
- Type 1 contains no polymer and offers rapid infiltration
- Type 3 contains minimal polymer and offers fast infiltration
- Type 6 is harder than Type 3 and allows for thinner sections
- Type 9 has the highest polymer content available and yields extremely thin sections
Packaged in convenient, easy-to-open, resealable bags
|55 to 57°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok