Epredia Paraffin Type 1, 3, 6, 9
Find the perfect fit with four different blends of highly refined paraffin and polymers, offering a choice of infiltration times and cutting characteristics.
Manufacturer: Epredia 8337
Find the perfect option to fit your needs with Epredia Paraffin Type 1, 3, 6, 9: Four different blends of highly refined paraffin and polymers, offering a choice of infiltration times and cutting characteristics.
- All paraffins melt between 55° and 57°C and are triple filtered to 0.5µm
- Flake form has a greater surface-to-weight ratio than pellets, resulting in a faster melting time
- Type 1 contains no polymer and offers rapid infiltration
- Type 3 contains minimal polymer and offers fast infiltration
- Type 6 is harder than Type 3 and allows for thinner sections
- Type 9 has the highest polymer content available and yields extremely thin sections
Packaged in convenient, easy-to-open, resealable bags
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|55 to 57°C|
|Infiltration and Embedding|