Thermo Scientific SAHARA S7 Stainless-Steel Heated Bath Circulators
Perfect for internal or external circulation. Offered in a wide selection for efficient heating from ambient 13° to 300°C, with maximum bath volume of 8 liters.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 1591075
Perfect for internal or external circulation, Thermo Scientific SAHARA Series S7 stainless-steel baths are offered in a wide selection for efficient heating from ambient 13° to 300°C, with maximum bath volume of 8 liters. The SAHARA series of heated bath circulators are available with a wide variety of work area dimensions to meet your internal or external circulation requirements. A selection of eight different controllers will create the perfect fit for your application. Rugged and corrosion-resistant for high temperature applications up to 300°C.
Environmentally Friendly Design
- Save up to 80% on energy costs and thousands of kilowatt hours during the life of the system
- All units are RoHS-compliant (lead- and mercury-free) and use recycled packaging
- All units are UL/CSA compliant, assuring safe operation in the unlikely event of a fault condition
Easy to Usen
- All thermostats feature an intuitive user interface with bright display to view critical readings
- Thermostat can be turned and positioned on all four sides on the bath for easy viewing
- Each system comes with a quick-start guide for simple setup and operation
- Lead- and mercury-free
- 115/60 Hz units are UL listed or recognized
- IQ/OQ compliance is optional
Communication cables, bridge with gasket and thumbscrews, fittings, clamps, pump plug for external circulation, 6ft. power cord
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|200/230 V 50/60 Hz|
|16.7 x 9.2 x 18 in. (42.8 x 23.5 x 45.6 cm)|
|Ambient +13° to 300°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok