Thermo Scientific SC150L Immersion Circulators
Maintain temperatures up to +150°C with this superior thermostat featuring an increased immersion depth to accomodate larger or deeper baths.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 1540008
Maintain temperature up to +150°C, while increasing immersion depth to accomodate larger or deeper baths. The Thermo Scientific SC150L Immersion Circulator, one of the basic models in the new generation of superior quality thermostats, features an enhanced digital display and easytouse touchpad settings, allowing you to easily tune the temperature to meet your specific application requirements.
- Max. temperature: 150°C
- Increased immersion depth to accommodate larger or deeper baths
- Low-liquid level alarm for Safety Class III
- Automatic controller shutdown at detection of excessive high temperature, low liquid level or motor overload
- USB communication port and options for RS-232, RS-485, Ethernet/LAN, Analog I/O
- Self-Tuning PID controller for optimized temperature control
- Five programmable set point temperatures
- RTA (Real Temperature Adjustment) for calibration
- Two levels of pump speed adjustment to increase flow or bath agitation
- Three languages (English, German, French)
- Change digital display resolution between 0.1 and 0.01 and between °C °F °K
- Acoustic and optical alarm
- Auto-Restart feature after power failure
Includes:8 and 12mm hose barbs with clamp (0016, 0018, 0011 only), pump plug for external circulation, 6ft. power cord.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|300 mbar/4.35 psi|
|115 V 60 Hz|
|13°C to 150°C|
|7.8 x 5.4 x 15.1 in. (19.9 x 13.8 x 38.4 cm)|
|2 kW/1.2 kW|
|CE, CSA, UL, RoHS|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok