Thermo Scientific Smart-Vue 915MHz Modules and Module/Sensor Combos (North America)
Protect sample quality and facilitate regulatory compliance with Thermo Scientific Smart-Vue wireless monitoring solutions.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific SV204300LSB
Protect sample quality and facilitate regulatory compliance with Thermo Scientific Smart-Vue 915MHz Modules and Module/Sensor Combos (North America). Smart-Vue wireless monitoring solutions provide 24/7 monitoring of and reporting on laboratory equipment with immediate remote alarm notification and continuous data collection.
Sample Protection and Security
- Permanently records all readings, alarms, and user acknowledgments
- Protects work 24 hours a day, seven days a week with immediate remote alarm notification and continuous data collection
- Audit trail traceability assists with conformance to 21 CFR part 11 and other regulatory requirements
- Monitors temperatures ranging from -200° to +350°C, CO2 concentration, relative humidity (RH), differential pressure (clean rooms), 4-20 milliamps and dry contact state
- Easy to install, use and maintain
- No complicated wiring, allowing easy movement of laboratory equipment
- Accessible anytime, anywhere via internet
- Quickly export reports to Excel, Word or PDF formats for auditing purposes
- View multiple sensors
- Alarm options: telephone, email, SMS text, fax, audible, visual and printed reports
- Single software solution, that is scalable and will grow with you, saving time and money
- Easy to add new laboratory equipment to an existing Smart-Vue system
- Installation and validation services
- Annual maintenance agreements
- Calibration, inspection, battery replacement and software updates
- Re-qualification (validation) as needed for cGxP compliance
Refrigerators, Freezers, LN2 Storage, CO2 Incubators, Clean Rooms, Storage Areas, Ovens
For use in highly controlled environments, including pharmaceutical production, biotechnology, IVF clinics, clinical studies and diagnostic laboratories.
Availability of Smart-Vue products vary by country. Please ask your Sales Representative to evaluate a Smart-Vue wireless monitoring solution that best meets your specific requirements. Specifications, terms and pricing are subject to change. Not all products are available in all countries.
|Refrigerators with 2 - 3 doors, cold rooms or -40°C freezers|
|-40° to +80°C|
|Module w/external sensor, 3.6V lithium battery, mounting holder w/velcro, magnet and hardware, sensor mounting kit, flat extension cable|
|For 2/3 door refrigerator, -40°C freezers; Calibrated, dual temperature probe|
|Wireless Temperature Module with Sensor|
|300-LSB Smart-Vue Wireless Radio Module System w/dual temperature probe, 3.5m cable length|
|-30, -15, 0, +20, 40°C|
|Smart-Vue facilitates conformance to 21 CFR Part 11, cGxP and SOP compliance.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok