Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ Legend™ Micro 21 Microcentrifuge
Support micro-volume protocols such as nucleic acid or protein lysate preparation and PCR reaction set-up, with microcentrifuge performance up to 21,100 x g.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 75002436
Accelerate microcentrifuge tube sample preparation processes up to 21,100 x g with our standard microcentrifuge. When our Sorvall Legend Micro 21 is coupled with our extensive microcentrifuge rotor selection, this microcentrifuge offers productivity, versatility, safety and convenience in a compact, easy-to-use lab instrument.Support your micro-volume separation needs with:
- Exceptional acceleration of up to 21,000 x g in as little as 12 seconds.
- Choose from 7 optional microcentrifuge rotors to find the ideal fit for your application:
- Outstanding corrosion resistance with lightweight engineered polymer rotors.
- Standard rotor runs 24 microcentrifuge tubes in a single row, from 1.5 to 2.0 mL tubes to mini-preps and spin columns.
- Ergonomic one-click rotor opening and closing, as well as transparent design for added safety and convenience with Thermo Scientific ClickSeal biocontainment lids.
- Eliminate the need for adapters with unique dual row rotor.
- Simplify operation with intuitive controls, easy-to-read displays and fast one-click centrifuge lid closure.
- Sleek, lightweight, space-saving design.
- Durable and easy to clean and maintain.
- Quiet performance promotes a safe, stress-free environment.
- Conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards, including 98/79/EC In Vitro Diagnostic Directive.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|24 x 1.5/2mL|
|Sorvall Legend Micro 21 Centrifuge, Ventilated|
|24 x 1.5/2.0mL rotor with ClickSeal biocontainment lid|
|1 to 99min (1min increments); HOLD|
|CSA, CE, IVD|
|8.9 x 9.6 x 13.8in. (22.5 x 24.3 x 35.2cm)|
|21,100 x g|
|Thermo Scientific Sorvall|
|24 x 1.5/2 mL Rotor with Clickseal Biocontainment Lid|
|IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-020 (refer to manual for more details)|
Buy a qualifying Thermo Scientific Microcentrifuge, get a mini centrifuge at no additional cost.
Buy select Thermo Scientific Microcentrifuges and get a mini centrifuge at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok