Thermo Scientific Thermolyne Heavy Duty Muffle Furnaces
Iideal for the most demanding applications, including ashing organics, heat treating tools and ties and heat treating glass.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific FA1730
- Heavy-duty firebrick insulation is hard, abrasion-resistant and designed to support heavy loads
- Heavy-duty steel case supports the most demanding requirements
- Door is filled with refractory cement for long life
- F1600 and F1700 models have heating elements embedded in special refractory cement for long service life and protection from harmful materials and mechanical shock
- Heating elements on all four chamber sides ensure maximum heat transfer and chamber uniformity
- Ceramic hearth is included to protect the bottom heating element
- Furnaces that use any of these three controls also use a mechanical Overtemperature Protection relay
- B1: Digital single setpoint control with a single ramp to setpoint and dwell; single display shows actual temperature or setpoint
- C1: Digital programmable control with 1 stored program of 8 segments
- D1: Digital programmable control with 4 stored programs, 16 segments per program, and RS-232 communications interface
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok