Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Thermo Scientific™ TSX Series High-Performance -20°C Manual Defrost Freezers
Thermo Scientific™ TSX Series high-performance -20°C manual defrost freezers offer a sustainable choice for clinical and laboratory storage
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ TSX2320FV
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Accessories Promotions
Thermo Scientific™ TSX Series high-performance -20°C manual defrost freezers are designed are designed for applications in which even slight intermittent coil warming during auto defrost cannot be tolerated. The design supports sample protection and sustainability objectives for the storage of enzymes, reagents, pharmaceuticals, vaccines, biological and other commonly used laboratory and clinical materials. The Series’ V-drive technology is designed to provide temperature uniformity that continually adapts to user patterns, offering significant energy savings without compromising protection.
The TSX Series delivers the performance and quality you need, in addition to the low sound, low energy, and exceptional user experience you deserve.
- Whisper quiet with a sound level of 52 dBA, enabling end users to work alongside the refrigerator without distraction
- Unique V-drive technology is designed to detect usage patterns such as door openings when a higher compressor speed is needed and periods of stability where the compressor runs at a lower speed, saving energy without compromising protection
- Up to 50% less energy usage than conventional refrigerant models*
- Natural, R290 refrigerants, making the TSX Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP)
- Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility
- Temperature range of -35° to -15°C, factory setpoint at -20°C
- Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment*
- Easy to use microprocessor control with setpoint security and alarms
- Compatible with wireless monitoring systems and remote alarm contacts
- Standard door locks provide comfort and assurance
- Ergonomic door handle
- Optional chart recorders available
- Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details
|UL, cUL, CE|
|37.5 x 28 x 78.6 in. (95.3 x 71.1 x 199.6 cm)|
|23 cu. ft.|
|-25°C to -15°C (-20°C)|
|Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details|
|28.5 x 24 x 58 in. (72.3 x 61 x 147.3 cm)|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
*Data on file. Based on comparisons between TSX Series and previous generation Thermo Scientific models.