Thermo Scientific™ TSX Series High-Performance Plasma Freezers
Thermo Scientific™ TSX Series high-performance plasma freezers offer a sustainable choice for plasma storage.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ TSX2330LD
Thermo Scientific™ TSX Series high-performance plasma freezers are designed with features that support sample protection and sustainability objectives for the storage of plasma. The Series’ V-drive technology is designed to provide temperature uniformity that continually adapts to user patterns, offering significant energy savings without compromising protection.
- Designed to meet the strict requirements established by the AABB and FDA for the storage of plasma
- Stores up to 532 plasma boxes (250mL boxes)
- Stores of 1,064 plasma boxes int the 51.1 cu. ft. freezer (250mL boxes)
- Whisper quiet with a sound level of 52 dBA, enabling end users to work alongside the refrigerator without distraction
- Unique V-drive technology is designed to detect usage patterns such as door openings when a higher compressor speed is needed and periods of stability where the compressor runs at a lower speed, saving energy without compromising protection
- Up to 50% less energy usage than conventional refrigerant models*
- Natural, R290 refrigerant and water-blown foam make the TSX Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP)
- Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility
- Temperature range of -35° to -15°C, factory setpoint at -30°C
- Convenient, fully extendable and adjustable stainless steel drawers
- Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment*
- Easy to use microprocessor control with interior light, setpoint security and alarms
- Compatible with wireless monitoring systems and remote alarm contacts
- Standard door locks provide comfort and assurance
- Ergonomic door handle
- Standard factory-installed chart recorder
- Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|23 cu. ft.|
|28.5 x 24 x 58 in. (72.3 x 61 x 147.3 cm)|
|UL, cUL, FDA, ENERGY STAR, ENERGYSTAR, FDA, UL, AABB SCoPE|
|37.9 x 28 x 78.6 in. (96.2 x 71.1 x 199.6 cm)|
|Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details|
|-35° to -15°C (-30°C)|
|Stainless Steel (Drawer)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok