Sonoco ThermoSafe Insulated EPS Shippers
EPS foam corrugate shippers for the safe storage and delivery of most refrigerated or frozen products
Manufacturer: Sonoco 635UPS
- EPS foam containers in 200 lb. test corrugated carton
- Excellent dry ice sublimation: average dry ice usage in 1.5 in. thick wall units is 5 pounds over 24 hours and 3-4 pounds thereafter
- Standard wall shippers 1.5 in. thick - 24 to 48 hours time range
- Thin wall shippers 0.75 to 1.125 in.thick - 24 hours or less time range
- Thick wall shippers 1.75 to 2.25 in.thick - 48 hours or more time range
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|O.D.: 19.25 x 14.5 x 9 in.|
|I.D.: 16.125 x 11.5 x 6 in.|
|Clinical trials, diagnostic, distribution, lab supplies, medical transport short-term|
|24 to 48 hours|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok