GE Healthcare TIMP-1, Human, Biotrak Assay
Measure total human TIMP-1 precisely and accurately. GE Healthcare TIMP-1, Human, Biotrak Assay kit features a microplate with pre-coated well strips and a ready-to-use substrate. It is suitable for use with cell culture supernatant, serum and plasma samples.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare RPN2611
DescriptionKit include a 12x8-well microplate pre-coated with anti-TIMP-1 antibody, plus the required assay buffer, standard, peroxidase conjugate, wash buffer and TMB substrate. The assay is based on a two-site ELISA ‘sandwich’ format. Each pack contains reagent for 96 determinations. This allows the construction of a standard curve plus the measurement of 42 samples in duplicate.
- Specific for total TIMP-1 free TIMP-1 and TIMP-1 complexed to MMPs
- Measures total TIMP-1
- Specific for human TIMP-1
- Precise and accurate measurement
- Ready to use substrate
- Standards and samples are incubated in microplate wells pre-coated with anti-TIMP-1 antibody
- Any TIMP-1 present will be bound to the wells, with other components of the sample being removed by washing and aspiration
- The TIMP-1 is detected by a peroxidase labeled antibody to TIMP-1; any excess is removed by washing and aspiration
- The amount of peroxidase bound to each well is determined by the addition of TMB ready-to-use substrate
- The reaction is stopped by addition of an acid solution, and the resultant color read at 450nm in a microtitre plate spectrophotometer
- The concentration of TIMP-1 in a sample is determined by interpolation from a standard curve
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|3.13ng/mL to 50ng/mL|
|TIMP-1, Human, Biotrak Assay.|
|Pipettes or pipetting equipment with disposable polypropylene tips (100 μl, 500 μl, 1 mL and 5 mL); Disposable polypropylene test tubes; Glass measuring cylinders (100 mL and 500 mL); Distilled or deionized water; Spectrophotometric plate reader capable o|
|-15 - -30°C|
|Suitable for use with cell culture supernatant, serum and plasma samples|
|Microplate: 12 x 8 well strips coated with anti-TIMP-1; Assay buffer 1: 10mL of phosphate buffer concentrate; Standard: 100 ng lyophilized TIMP-1; Peroxidase conjugate: Lyophilized anti-TIMP-1 horseradish peroxidase; Wash buffer: 12.5mL phosphate buffer concentrate; TMB Substrate: 3,3’, 5,5’-Tetramethylbenzidine (TMB)/hydrogen peroxide|
|The assay recognises total human TIMP-1, ie. free TIMP-1 and that complexed with MMPs. The assay will fully cross-react with TIMP-1 in complexes with MMP-1, MMP-3, MMP-2, MMP-9. It does not crossreact with TIMP-2. It does not recognise TIMP-1 from other s|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok