Tingley Comfort-Brite Rainwear
Highly visible, flame-resistant apparel is lightweight and durable
Manufacturer: Tingley O53122LG
Ideal for utilities, telecommunications, construction, transportation, municipalities, waste management, and general industry applications.
- Constructed of 14mil thick, mildew-resistant, dense-knit polyester
- Therm-O-Rad sealed seams provide 100% waterproof protection
- Nonconductive hardware for additional protection
- 2 in. (5cm) reflective tape reflects for 360° nighttime conspicuity
- Full cut shoulder with 90° sleeve-to-body angle promotes maximum freedom of movement
- Velcro take-up straps on sleeves and ankle cuffs provide adjustable fit
- Zipper/storm fly front seals out wind, rain, and other contaminants
- Easy access cargo pockets with Velcro closure
- Full vented cape back offers improved circulation
- Roll-away hood in collar design
- D-ring access for fall protection harness
- Suspenders with quick release buckles and crossover
- Jacket and coat have attached hood
- Bib overalls have snap fly front
- Coat measures 48 in. long (122cm); available in fluorescent yellow/green
- Jackets and bib overalls are available in fluorescent yellow/green or orange
Bib overalls also available in 4X and 5X sizes. Contact your Fisher Safety Customer Service Representative for ordering information.
Jackets and coat meet ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 standards; Class 3 compliant. Overalls are Class E compliant. Flame-resistant tested in accordance with ASTM D6413.
|Storm Fly Front, Non-conductive Plastic Zipper, Plastic snap|
|ANSI ISEA 107 Class E, Level 2, ASTM D6413|
|Dense Knit Polyester|
|2 in. Silver reflective stripes|
|Fluorescent Yellow, Green|
|Utilities, telecommunications, construction, transportation, municipalities, waste management and general industry applications|
|Hook and loop take-up straps at the leg cuffs, suspenders, Plastic suspender divider and quick release buckles|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok