Tingley Vision Safety Outerwear
Provides all-season comfort
Manufacturer: Tingley J23122.LG
Innovative outerwear is ANSI 107 compliant for high visibility and breathability.
- Constructed of 7mil thick polyurethane on 150 denier woven polyester
- Stitched and taped sealed seams provide 100% waterproof protection
- Designed for use in multipurpose applications
- 2 in. (5.1cm) silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity
- Full cut shoulder with 90° sleeve-to-body angle promotes maximum freedom of movement
- Velcro take-up straps on sleeves and ankle cuffs provide adjustable fit
- Storm fly front seals out wind and rain
- Easy access cargo pockets with Velcro closure
- Roll-away adjustable hood in collar design
- Fluorescent yellow/green background material for excellent daytime visibility
- Side openings on pants with flap closure
- Mildew resistant
Overalls in sizes Small to 5X available. Contact your Fisher Safety Customer Service Representative for ordering information.
Jacket meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 standards; Class 3 compliant. Pants are Class E compliant.
|Storm Fly Front, Zipper, Snap|
|ANSI ISEA 107 Class 3, Level 2|
|150 Denier Woven Polyester|
|Attached hood in collar, hook and loop sleeve take-up straps|
|Fluorescent Yellow, Green|
|150 Denier Polyester|
|2 in. Silver reflective stripes|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok