Tingley™ Webdri™ Separates: Jackets, Attached Hoods
Manufacturer: Tingley™ C31207.3X
Apparel is especially suitable for food processing, transportation, construction, forestry and manufacturing environments. Polyester-nylon fabric coated with PVC. Nonwoven, high loft fabric is plied in two directions, then stitch bonded in nylon. This makes fabric exceptionally soft and allows moisture to dissipate inside garments. All separates are safety yellow.
- Stays flexible in cold temperatures and has high resistance to oils
- All seams are sealed with a Therm-O-Rad™ molecular bond making seams waterproof for the life of the garment
- All fasteners are nickel and brass coated with plastic guaranteed for the life of the garment
- Garments withstand heavy wear and laundering
- Feature storm-fly snap front
- Batwing sleeves allow maximum arm movement
|56 to 58 in.|
|Snap Storm Fly Front|
|142 to 147 cm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok