Thermo Scientific™ Titan3™ PTFE (Hydrophobic) Syringe Filters
Ensure cleaner sample extracts by removing interfering materials and fine particles prior to injection with these robust hydrophobic PTFE syringe filters.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 42225NP
Adding a syringe filtration step prior to injection not only helps to ensure more consistent and reliable results; it also helps protect delicate instruments and prolongs column life. Available in sizes and membrane types to meet any application need, Thermo Scientific™ Titan3™ PTFE Hydrophobic Syringe Filters provide cleaner sample extracts by removing interfering materials and fine particles. These filters are used for filtration of aggressive organic, highly basic or hot solutions and as transducer protectors. They can filter aqueous solutions after pre-wetting with an alcohol.Outstanding Performance
- Low extractable membranes and housings ensure that no filter-borne contaminants are added to your sample
- Performance-tested under actual HPLC conditions
- Integral 1mm borosilicate glass pre-filter (30mm devices) ensures greater confidence with high solids samples
- Reinforcing ring provides greater strength to the housing to prevent leakage and bursting (30mm products pressure rated to 120 psi)
- Housings are manufactured from solvent-resistant, low-extractable polypropylene resins specifically selected for wide compatibility with common HPLC sample matrices
- Able to filter solutions at temperatures up to 100˚C
- Color coding makes it easy to select the correct membrane and pore size
- Packed in re-usable rigid transparent color-coded containers
- Syringe filters can be sterilized by autoclave at 125˚C for 15 minutes
- Enhanced Luer lock inlet prevents leakage; outlet fitting is a standard size male Luer-slip fitting for ease of filtrate collection
|Sample Filtration: aggressive organic, highly basic, or hot solutions, aqueous solutions without prewetting with an alcohol|
|Titan3 PTFE (Hydrophobic) Syringe Filter 0.2 µm, 30 mm, with Pre-Filter, 100 Pk.|
|Titan3 Polypropylene Syringe Filter Housings Meet The Requirements of 21 CFR 177.1520. Membrane: HPLC Certified PTFE, with Polypropylene Support .|
|Medical Grade, Solvent-Resistant, Virgin Polypropylene|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.