Thermo Scientific™ Titan3™ PVDF Syringe Filters
Ensure cleaner sample extracts by removing interfering materials and fine particles prior to injection with these robust PVDF syringe filters.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 42213PV
Adding a syringe filtration step prior to injection not only helps to ensure more consistent and reliable results; it also helps protect delicate instruments and prolongs column life. Available in sizes and membrane types to meet any application need, Thermo Scientific™ Titan3™ Syringe Filters provide cleaner sample extracts by removing interfering materials and fine particles. Titan3 PVDF Syringe Filters are used for general biological filtration. They are especially well-suited for applications where high protein recovery is desired.With a robust design that includes a reinforcing outer ring configuration and integral pre-filter, Titan3 Syringe Filters are an ideal choice for high solids applications or where maximum confidence is required.
- Low extractable membranes and housings ensure that no filter-borne contaminants are added to your sample
- Performance-tested under actual HPLC conditions
- Integral 1mm borosilicate glass pre-filter (30mm devices) ensures greater confidence with high solids samples
- Reinforcing ring provides greater strength to the housing to prevent leakage and bursting (30mm products pressure rated to 120 psi)
- Housings are manufactured from solvent-resistant, low-extractable polypropylene resins specifically selected for wide compatibility with common HPLC sample matrices
- Able to filter solutions at temperatures up to 100˚C
- Color coding makes it easy to select the correct membrane and pore size
- Packed in re-usable rigid transparent color-coded containers
- Syringe filters can be sterilized by autoclave at 125˚C for 15 minutes
- Enhanced Luer lock inlet prevents leakage; outlet fitting is a standard size male Luer-slip fitting for ease of filtrate collection
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Titan3 PVDF Syringe Filter 0.2 µm, 17 mm, with Pre-Filter, 200 Pk.|
|<29 μL (Hold Up)|
|Medical Grade, Solvent-Resistant, Virgin Polypropylene|
|Titan3 Polypropylene Syringe Filter Housings Meet The Requirements of 21 CFR 177.1520. Membrane: HPLC-Certified PVDF.|
|Sample Filtration: general biological; high protein recovery desired|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.