- Powerful - Concurrent MS analysis of multiple samples increases sample throughput and enables relative quantitation of up to six different samples derived from cells, tissues or biological fluids
- Consistent - Identical reagent structure and performance among TMTzero, TMTduplex, TMTsixplex and TMT10plex reagents allows efficient transition from method development to multiplex quantitation, enabling biomarker discovery research across platforms and datasets
- Robust - Consistent chemistry allows efficient transition from method development to multiplex quantitation, enabling biomarker discovery research
- Efficient - Amine-reactive NHS-ester activated reagents ensure efficient labeling of all peptides regardless of protein sequence or proteolytic enzyme specificity
- Compatible - Optimized for use with high resolution Thermo Scientific MS/MS platforms, such as Q Exactive, Orbitrap Elite and Orbitrap Fusion Tribrid instruments with data analysis fully supported by Proteome Discoverer 1.0 and above
|Protein quantitation in Mass spectrometry|
|Freezer (-5 to -30°C)|
|Isobaric Label Reagent Set|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok