Thermo Scientific TRACE GC Columns for Specific EPA Methods
Perform specific EPA methodologies with confidence and unsurpassed performance.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 26RX142P
Perform specific EPA methodologies with confidence and unsurpassed performance using the Thermo Scientific™ TRACE™ GC Capillary Columns for Specific EPA Methods. These low-bleed and temperature-stable columns have been designed, manufactured and tested to provide consistent, reliable results from run-to-run and batch-to-batch.Columns Tailored Specifically for U.S. EPA Test Methods:
- TRACE TR-524 and TRACE TR-525: U.S. EPA Drinking Water Test Methods 524 or 525
- TRACE TR-527: U.S. EPA Drinking Water Test Method 527, featuring the robust, low-bleed performance required for analysis of pesticides and flame retardants
- TRACE TR-8270: U.S. EPA Solid Waste Test Method 8270
- TRACE TR-8095: U.S. EPA Method 8095 for Explosives Testing, featuring high maximum temperature and low surface activity
- Low bleed, even at elevated temperatures
- Outstanding robustness for difficult separations
- Reliable and reproducible performance
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Brominated flame retardants
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|30m x 0.25mm x 0.25um|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.