Thermo Scientific™ TRACE™ TR-5MS GC Columns
Choose these colums that feature a popular GCMS phase for many applications.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 260F224P
Thermo Scientific™ TRACE TR-5MS GC Columns feature a popular GCMS phase for many applications.
- Nonpolar phase, 5% phenyl polysilphenylene-siloxane
- Low bleed and high stability
- High signal-to-noise for increased sensitivity
- High robustness to oxygen and water contamination
- Similar to B-5, DB-5MS, DB-5.625 XTI-5, BPX5, Rtx-5MS, Rtx- 5, SilMS, AT-5, AT-5MS, 007-5MS, SPB-5, CP-Sil 8CB, Ultra-2, HP-5, HP-5MS, HP5-TA, SPB-5, MDN-5S, VF-5ms, RSL-200, CB-5, OV-5, PE-5, 007-2(MP-5), SE-52, SE-54, PTE-5, CC-5, RH-5ms, ZB-5
|GC/MS for Hydrocarbons, GC/MS for Solvents, GC/MS for Pesticides, GC/MS for Herbicides, GC/MS for Phenols, GC/MS for Amines|
|Trace™ TR-5 MS|
|30 m x 0.32 mm x 0.5 µm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.