Thermo Scientific TRACE TR-BioDiesel GC Columns
Determine methanol, fatty acid methyl esters (FAMEs) and glycerides in biodiesel analysis with high performance and reproducibility.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 26AX142P
Determine methanol, fatty acid methyl esters (FAMEs) and glycerides in biodiesel analysis with high performance and reproducibility using Thermo Scientific? TRACE? TR-BioDiesel GC Columns. Biodiesel is an important component in the development of carbon neutral fuels and specific GC columns within the TRACE range deliver robust performance to meet and exceed the methodology demands for this application area.Columns Specifically Designed to Meet Your Biodiesel Analysis Needs:
- TRACE TR-BioDiesel (M); for determination of residual methanol content in biodiesel according to EN Method 14110
- TRACE TR-BioDiesel (G); for the analysis of total glyceride content according to EN Method 14105
- TRACE TR-BioDiesel (F); for the analysis of FAME content in biodiesel according to EN Method 14103
- TRACE TR-BioDiesel (G) ASTM; for the analysis of total glyceride content according to ASTM method D-6584
- Low bleed, even at elevated temperatures
- Outstanding robustness for difficult separations
- Reliable and reproducible performance
|G1, G2, G38|
|30m x 0.25mm x 0.25um|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok