Thermo Scientific TRACE TR-FAME GC Columns
For separation of cis/trans isomers and FAMEs with various degrees of unsaturation, choose this low-bleed, high-polarity column optimized for FAME analysis.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 260M147P
Choose Thermo Scientific? TRACE? TR-FAME GC Columns for separation of cis/trans isomers and fatty acid methyl esters (FAMEs) with various degrees of unsaturation. The TRACE TR-FAME column is a cyanopropylphenyl-based phase specifically designed for the separation of FAMEs. It is also suitable for any application that requires a high-polarity column for use with MS detection.Excellent Quality and Reproducibility
- Low bleed for MS, even at elevated temperatures
- Outstanding robustness for difficult separations
- Reliable and reproducible performance
- Polar phase, 70% cyanopropyl polysilphenylene-siloxane
- Higher operating temperature than other columns
- FAMEs cis/trans isomers
- CP-Sil 88
|50m x 0.22mm x0.25um|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.