Traceable Platinum High-Accuracy Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer with Probe: PROMO
Includes a Fisher Scientific Traceable Atomic Clock (15-076-6) at no additional cost. Fisher Scientific Traceable Platinum High-Accuracy Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer with Probe displays minimum/maximum readings for last 24 hours (each hour), seven days (each day) or last 31 days (each day). Triple display shows current °F/ °C and minimum/maximum temperatures.
- Time/Date stamp key shows the exact time and date for all minimum and maximum readings
- 4-wire platinum sensor insures linear response and high accuracy across the entire range
- Supplied platinum waterproof stainless-steel probe provides accurate readings with tip penetration of 0.3 inch, waterproof cable
- Alarm is settable in 0.1° increments and signals when temperature rises above/falls below set points
- Visual LEDs and audible alarm signal continuously even if temperature returns to non-alarm range
- Permits easy one-key calibration by user
- Range: -148.00 to 199.99°F (-100.00 to 199.99°C)
- Resolution: 0.01°
- Accuracy: ±0.1°C
- Display: easy-to-read, 3-line and 2 alarm LEDs
- Cable length: 10-feet
- Size: 2.75 x 4.25 x 0.75 in.
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Case: high-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic
An individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology). NIST traceable.
|Probe: 0.187 dia. x 0.74 in.L|
|-148.00 to +199.99°F|
|Batteries, platinum RTD sensor/stainless-steel probe, magnetic strips, Velcro? tape, bench stand|
|-100.00 to +199.99°C|