Thermo Scientific TraceGOLD TG-1701MS GC Columns
Features a mix of cyano and phenyl groups for increased polarity and a different elution order relative to less polar columns.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 260902250
Thermo Scientific TraceGOLD TG-1701MS GC Columns feature a mix of cyano and phenyl groups for increased polarity and a different elution order relative to less polar columns.
- Mid-polarity phase (14% cyanopropylphenyl, 86% dimethyl polysiloxane)
- Fully characterized for long-term reproducibility, column-to-column consistency and low bleed
- Optimal for confirmation analysis
- Equivalent to USP G46 phase
- Similar to: Rtx-1701, DB-1701, HP-1701, SPB-1701, VF-1701, CP-Sil 19 CB
|0.5umthickness; 0.53mm ID; 30m length|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok