Thermo Scientific TraceGOLD TG-17SilMS GC Columns
Optimize separation when analyzing active environmental compounds with this low-bleed GC column with superior inertness.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 260721300
Optimize separation when analyzing active environmental compounds with the Thermo Scientific TraceGOLD TG-17SilMS GC Column. The column has the stability and performance profile ideal for separation of active environmental compounds such as polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs). Superior inertness ensures excellent peak shape and sensitivity.Engineered for Superior Performance
- Midpolarity phase similar to 50% phenyl methylpolysiloxane
- High thermal stability maximum temperatures up to 340° to 360°C
- Pesticides and herbicides
- Phthalate esters
A Leap Forward in Column Performance with Low Bleed and Superior Inertness
- A low-bleed, stable column produces consistent results
- Low baseline noise enables improved limits of detection with enhanced resolution of low level analytes
- Minimizing column bleed extends column lifetime, leading to higher productivity
- Reducing column bleed increases reproducibility of the stationary phase over time, resulting in greater run-to-run and batch-to-batch reproducibility
- Phthalate esters
- Plant sterols
- CP-Sil 24 CB
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.