Thermo Scientific TraceGOLD TG-1MT Metal GC Columns
Push the limits of your analyses with these nonpolar, metal columns designed for elevated temperature use.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 26M994100
Push the limits of your analyses with Thermo Scientific™ TraceGOLD™ TG-1MT GC Columns. These nonpolar, metal columns allow you to work a temperatures up to 430˚C with no compromise in performance when analyzing highly active and aggressive compounds.Engineered for Superior Performance:
- Nonpolar, 100% dimethyl polysiloxane
- Low bleed for excellent signal-to-noise ratio, sensitivity and mass spectral integrity
- Stable to 430°C
- Solvent impurities
- Polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB) congeners
- Aroclor mixes
- Simulated distillation
- Drugs of abuse
- Natural gas odorants
- Essential oils
- A low bleed, stable column produces consistent results.
- Low baseline noise enables improved limits of detection with enhanced resolution of low level analytes. Minimizing column bleed extends the column lifetime, leading to higher productivity.
- Reducing column bleed increases reproducibility of the stationary phase over time, resulting in greater run-to-run and batch-to-batch reproducibility.
- Superior inertness ensures excellent peak shape and sensitivity, especially for highly active or difficult compounds.
- Gasoline range organics (GROs)
- Drugs of abuse
- Chlorinated aromatics
- Organochlorine pesticides
- Organophosphorous pesticides
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs)
- CP-Sil 5 CB
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|G1, G2, G38|
|-60 - +430°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.