Thermo Scientific™ TraceGOLD TG-5SilMS GC Columns
Incorporates phenyl groups in the polymer backbone for improved thermal stability, reduced bleed and reduced susceptibility to oxidation.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 260962960
Thermo Scientific™ TraceGOLD TG-5SilMS GC Columns incorporate phenyl groups in the polymer backbone for improved thermal stability, reduced bleed and reduced susceptibility to oxidation.
- Low polarity, silarylene phase with selectivity comparable to 5% diphenyl/95% dimethyl polysiloxane
- Designed for low bleed and outstanding inertness
- Similar to DB-5MS, VF-5ms, CP-Sil 8 Low-Bleed/MS, Rxi-5Sil MS, BPX5, ZB-5ms, Optima-5MS, SLB-5
- GC/MS applications using ion-trap systems
- Polycyclic aromatics
- Hydrocarbons including chlorinated hydrocarbons
|1 um Thickness; 0.25 mm ID; 30 m Length|
|GC/MS Applications Using Ion-Trap Systems, GC/MS for Polycyclic Aromatics, Phthalates, Phenols, Amines, and Organophosphates, GC/MS for Hydrocarbons Including Chlorinated Hydrocarbons|
|TraceGOLD™ TG-5 SilMS|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok