Analyze blood alcohols with enhanced sensitivity and reproducibility using the Thermo Scientific TraceGOLD TG-ALC Plus I Columns.Redefining Your Expectations for GC:
- Low bleed delivers excellent signal-to-noise ratio, sensitivity, and mass spectral integrity.
- Fast analysis time facilitates full separation of blood alcohols.
- Highly inert phase ensures excellent peak shape and sensitivity.
- Blood alcohol analysis
- Abused inhalant anesthetics
- γ-hydroxybutyrate (GHB)
- γ-butyrolactone (GBL)
- Common industrial solvents
- A low-bleed, stable column produces consistent results.
- Low baseline noise enables improved limits of detection with enhanced resolution of low level analytes.
- Minimizing column bleed extends column lifetime, leading to higher productivity.
- Reducing column bleed increases reproducibility of the stationary phase over time, resulting in greater run-to-run and batch-to-batch reproducibility.
- Superior inertness ensures excellent peak shape and sensitivity, especially for highly active or difficult-to-analyze compounds.
- Proprietary phase facilitates analysis of difficult-to-analyze compounds
- Rtx BAC Plus 1
- Rtx BAC Plus 2
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok