Thermo Scientific TraceGOLD TG-POLAR GC Columns
Redefine your expectations for high-polarity GC columns with the Thermo Scientific? TraceGold? TG-POLAR Columns
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 260825020
Refine your expectations for high-polarity GC/MS with the Thermo Scientific TraceGOLD TG-POLAR columns, which are specifically designed with a polymer and surface treatment to overcome traditional problems with high-polarity columns.
Engineered for Superior Performance
- Highly polar phase, 90% biscyanopropyl/10% phenylcyanopropyl polysiloxane, not bonded
- Strong dipole moment and high selectivity for cis/trans compounds or compounds with conjugated double bonds
- Equivalent to U.S.P G8 and G48
- Cis/Trans fatty acid methyl esters (FAMEs)
- A low bleed, stable column produces consistent results.
- Low baseline noise enables improved limits of detection with enhanced resolution of low-level analytes.
- Minimizing column bleed extends column lifetime, leading to higher productivity.
- Reducing column bleed increases reproducibility of the stationary phase over time, resulting in greater run-to-run and batch-to-batch reproducibility.
- Superior intertness ensures excellent peak shape and sensitivity, especially for highly active or difficult-to-analyze compounds.
- Silar 90c
- CP-Sil 88 FAME
- CP-Sil 88
- BPX 70
- BPX 90
|0.2um thickness; 0.25mm ID; 60m length|