Thermo Scientific TraceGOLD TG-WaxMS A GC Columns
Identify organic acids with high performance, sensitivity and reproducibility while preventing oxidative damage with this low-bleed, polar GC column.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 260872230
Identify organic acids with high performance, sensitivity and reproducibility while preventing oxidative damage using Thermo Scientific? TraceGOLD? TG-WaxMS A GC column.Engineered for Superior Performance
- Polar phase, acid-deactivated polyethylene glycol
- Resists oxidative damage and adsorption of acids
- Excellent peak shapes for high MW acids
- Equivalent to USP G25, G35 phases
- Organic acids
- Free fatty acids
A Leap Forward in Column Performance with Low Bleed and Superior Inertness
- This low-bleed, stable column produces consistent results.
- Low baseline noise enables improved limits of detection with enhanced resolution of low level analytes.
- Minimizing column bleed extends column lifetime, leading to higher productivity.
- Reducing column bleed increases reproducibility of the stationary phase over time, resulting in greater run-to-run and batch-to-batch reproducibility.
- Superior inertness ensures excellent peak shape and sensitivity, especially for highly active or difficult-to-analyze compounds.
- Carboxylic acids
- Organic acids
- Alternative Uses:
- Alcohols in beverages
- Alditol acetates (sugars)
- Essential oils
- Similar To:
- CP-Wax 58 CB
- Optima FFAP
|TraceGOLD™ TG-WAXMS A|
|0.5umthickness; 0.25mm ID; 30m length|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok