Thermo Scientific TraceGOLD TG-WaxMS GC Columns
Analyze FAMEs with excellent thermal stability using the Thermo Scientific? TraceGOLD? TG-WaxMS GC Column.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 260882370
Analyze FAMEs with excellent thermal stability using the Thermo Scientific? TraceGOLD? TG-WaxMS GC Column.Engineered for Superior Performance
- Polar phase, polyethylene glycol
- Polar-deactivated surface that tightly binds polymer for excellent thermal stability
- Resistive to oxidative damage and damage from strongly acidic or basic volatiles better than silicone solid phases
- Fatty acid methyl esters (FAMEs)
- Flavor compounds and essential oils
- Xylene isomers
- EPA Method 603 for Acrolein/Acrylonitrile
A Leap Forward in Column Performance with Low Bleed and Superior Inertness
- This low-bleed, stable column produces consistent results.
- Low baseline noise enables improved limits of detection with enhanced resolution of low level analytes.
- Minimizing column bleed extends column lifetime, leading to higher productivity.
- Reducing column bleed increases reproducibility of the stationary phase over time, resulting in greater run-to-run and batch-to-batch reproducibility.
- Superior inertness ensures excellent peak shape and sensitivity, especially for highly active or difficult-to-analyze compounds.
- Essential oils
- Alternative Uses:
- Alcohols in beverages
- Alditol acetates (sugars)
- SUPELCOWAX 10
- CP-Wax 52 CB
- Optima Wax
|G14. G15. G16. G20, G39|
|0.5um thickness; 0.53mm ID; 60m length|