Thermo Scientific TraceGOLD TG-WaxMS GC Columns
Analyze FAMEs with excellent thermal stability using the Thermo Scientific? TraceGOLD? TG-WaxMS GC Column.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 260883090
Analyze FAMEs with excellent thermal stability using the Thermo Scientific? TraceGOLD? TG-WaxMS GC Column.Engineered for Superior Performance
- Polar phase, polyethylene glycol
- Polar-deactivated surface that tightly binds polymer for excellent thermal stability
- Resistive to oxidative damage and damage from strongly acidic or basic volatiles better than silicone solid phases
- Fatty acid methyl esters (FAMEs)
- Flavor compounds and essential oils
- Xylene isomers
- EPA Method 603 for Acrolein/Acrylonitrile
A Leap Forward in Column Performance with Low Bleed and Superior Inertness
- This low-bleed, stable column produces consistent results.
- Low baseline noise enables improved limits of detection with enhanced resolution of low level analytes.
- Minimizing column bleed extends column lifetime, leading to higher productivity.
- Reducing column bleed increases reproducibility of the stationary phase over time, resulting in greater run-to-run and batch-to-batch reproducibility.
- Superior inertness ensures excellent peak shape and sensitivity, especially for highly active or difficult-to-analyze compounds.
- Essential oils
- Alternative Uses:
- Alcohols in beverages
- Alditol acetates (sugars)
- SUPELCOWAX 10
- CP-Wax 52 CB
- Optima Wax
|G14. G15. G16. G20, G39|
|1um thickness; 0.32mm ID; 60m length|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok