Thermo Scientific TracePLOT TG-BOND Sieve 5A GC Columns
Separate AR/O2 and other permanent gases using GC columns with the latest innovations in PLOT technology.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 260036100
For separation of AR/O2 and other permanent gases, Thermo Scientific TracePLOT TG-BOND Sieve 5A GC Columns deliver consistent, reproducible results.
- Permanent gases
- Refinery or natural gases
- Advanced coating and deactivation processing ensures the integrity of the coating porous layer for optimal chromatographic efficiency.
- The deactivation process yields a sharp peak for CO elution, eliminating tailing commonly seen in other columns.
- High retention of the molecular sieve facilitates separation of permanent gases at temperatures above ambient.
- Uniform particles remain adherent to the tubing even following continuous valve cycling.
- HP PLOT Molsieve
- CP-Molsieve 5A
- Molsieve 5A
- Rt-Sieve 5A
|TracePLOT&Trade; TG-BOND Msieve 5 A|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.