ADS Biotec Optimase DNA Polymerase
Ideal for the detection of low levels of mutation in wild type/mutant DNA heterogenous samples and other high-fidelity PCR applications
Manufacturer: ADS Biotec 703030
Optimase Polymerase is ideal for low level detection of mutations in wild type/mutant DNA heterogenous samples. It is suited for use in amplicon-specific PCR protocols and exhibits high thermal stability.
Optimase™ Polymerase checks each nucleotide during DNA synthesis to excise mismatched nucleotides in the 3´ to 5´ direction. OptimasePolymerase proofreading enzyme also enables the removal of unpaired 3´ overhanging nucleotides to create blunt ends.
- Thermostable proofreading DNA polymerase featuring efficient 3 ft.5 ft. exonuclease activity
- Offers superior performance in single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) and mutation discovery studies
- Can be used in amplicon-specific PCR protocols developed by Optimase ProtocolWriter (please visit www.mutationdiscovery.com for details)
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Quality-control tested for DNA polymerase activity, endonuclease contamination, and fidelity tests
- Provided in storage buffer
|Detection of low levels of mutation in wild type/mutant DNA heterogenous samples and other high-fidelity PCR applications, can be used in amplicon-specific PCR protocols|
|Optimase DNA Polymerase|